December 9, 2015
The Perfect Blusher Application
Blusher gives your face a little bit of colour and dimension. When you have applied your foundation your face can look flat and un natural. A pop of colour brings it back to life.
- Always use a clean brush, a dirty brush can alter the colour of your blusher. You don’t want a dodgy coloured blush.
- Pick a colour that compliments your natural flush colour. This makes your makeup look more natural which will compliment.
- If you have a lot of redness in your skin avoid anything too red or pink go more neutral or peach. You basically don’t want to add anymore redness as you have plenty of that already.
- Pick a texture to suite you. Powder can be more matte cream and be more dewy. It’s a personal preference thing.
- Apply your blush to the apples of the cheeks, approximately 1-2 fingers width away from the nose, because this is where you would naturally flush.
- Blush can be blended outwards towards the hair line, this should not be a stipe, the focus is the apple.
- To keep the blush natural defuse the edges with your powder brush to soften into your foundation.
- Less is more, start small a build, we’re looking for natural flush not Coco the clown.