5 tips/cheats to get your eye makeup looking even better.
- Hooded eyes? Fake it! Create a fake crease that’s a little higher up. This opens up the eye and lifts, stopping the eye from looking hooded.
- Thin short lashes? or just want them to look even fuller, run a very thin line across the lid as close to the lash line as you can get. This gives the illusion of thicker bigger lashes. It almost fills in any spars areas. Remember with this thin is better.
- Use eyeshadow primer to keep things in place all day, it acts as a barrier to prevent creasing and greasy eye lids that eat all your eye shadow. You eyeshadow won’t be going anywhere.
- What ever you do on the top lid, do half on the bottom. Example just having mascara on the top lashes and then putting lots of black eye liner underneath the eye closes the eye and makes it appear smaller. Having liner on the top lid, a soft wash of shadow along the bottom lash line compliments and keeps the eyes looking open.
- If you have wrinkles around the eyes avoid putting concealer on them. No matter how hard you try you’re setting yourself up to loose. The product will crease and sit in your lines accentuating them. Exactly what you don’t want. Now this doesn’t mean don’t touch concealer, it just means be careful where you’re putting it.
I hope these tips help you out if you’re struggling with your eyes. Here’s to lots of gorgeous looking eye makeup.
Got a few extra tips? leave them in the comments because sharing is caring and you never know I may have missed something that could really help someone out.