30 new things in the year of 30
When my sister was turning 30 she set her self this challenge and I thought it was a great idea. A fun way of setting a few goals and an excuse to go on more adventures and try something new. So as much as I hate to admit I turned 29 last week now seems like a flipping good time to start putting the wheels in motion.
To make things a little bit interesting I’m setting my self some things to achieve and the rest will happen along the way. Why? Because sometimes you just take can’t plan life that much and ok so finally going to New York might be on the list but it’s too dependant on a large amount of funds.
- Go watch the ballet. As far as I can remember I’ve never been and I can not tell you how many times I’ve said I want to see Swan Lake. So it’s about time I got my act together
- Grow rachieroo.co.uk I love my blog and yes it is a hobby but I’m not gonna lie I would like it to be a little bit more.
- Go to go ape. How have I not done this already. It looks like so much fun and I definitely need to find more fun ways to be active
- Give blood, one day I might need someone else’s so it seems fair that I put a little in. It’s also something I’ve said I would do for years and still haven’t.
- Go to a fitness class I’ve not been to before. Let’s face it I’m not good at exercise but I really need to be more active.
- Go sober for October, I go up and down with drinking some times I go weeks and other times its a few times a week. I’ve never made it through a whole month so lets see if I can do it.
I can’t wait to get going with this challenge, learn something new, experience more and have even more fun. Let me know if you have any suggestions, I’m definitely gonna need some help thinking of 30 things.